Monday, May 11, 2015

Long time...

I cant believe its been that long since I last blogged, but life does happen. Life with the three B's is a constant go go go. Especially with Bentlee being bigger, she is one you have to watch like a hawk.  Bethanie and Brooklyn were very content in thier room with a bunch of toys.
Bethanie is busy being the Drama child, while Brooklyn is busy being the crier of the family.  Both enjoy harassing the other and love to scream "I hate you!"
Bentlee is the reason I live and breath. She is the reason I get out of bed every day.....I know for a fact that Heavenly Father gave her to me for more than one reason.
Me.....still single and working. Trying to understand life and the cards that have been dealt. I continue to believe that I'll find the answers and be able to be at peace and have balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment