Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Brooklyn Nichole Freeman

Where does the time go??? It send like just yesterday I had just been wheeled to my  room at LDS Hospital and told PJ to go home. I remember so vividly the doctor coming in and saying to me: "I've ordered you a sleeping pill and we are taking the baby to the nursery. Get some sleep!" There she was my little bundle of joy in pink! I was so happy to have her and know how special she was to be here. PJ was done at one so I consider Brooklyn my little miracle!  
Today she is 5!!!! My has she grown so fast. And oh how much I love her!  If I could go back in time and watch her grow I sooo would!  She is my ray of sunshine and my joy.  I love you Ms Brooklyn Nichole and am so greatful our Heavenly Father gave me you!

No comments:

Post a Comment